Wednesday 20 March 2013

The complete Picture :/

 

PROFESSIONAL OBJECTIVE


  To pursue a career job in a Dynamic and progressive academic development organization that provides excellent learning environment along with career development. I am looking for an opportunity that allows ample prospects for my further growth in the field of Marketing.
             Your Future is created by what you do today not Tomorrow



PERSONAL STRENGTHS

 

  I am a highly motivated person with strong commitment to succeed and achieve my targets in life. I strongly believe in my ability to realize my dreams through an unwavering commitment and rigorous efforts. With my excellent Interpersonal skills, I am good at contact building as well as public speaking. Besides, I am a socially desirable person with an amiable personality and a good wit. I am able to inspire people with my hard-work, dedication and personal charisma. 
 

EDUCATION

 
O-levels

A-    Levels

1 year diploma program of university of London

BBA Marketing and Media  (currently) from Lahore School of Economics


 PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE


 2010- Founder of InternshipsPakistan. 


2010- 1 year Teaching experience at Roots College International (O- levels- Sociology)


2012- 6 weeks Internship at Roots College International as Interim marketing manager.


2012- Worked with ALAA event management for the organization of the ‘ Musical Band Wagon”.


2012- Brand Ambassador of OrchidRestaurant

COLLATERAL ACTIVITIES

 Organized several events at Roots College International such as RMUN, Olympiad, Pakistan Prospects, several table tennis and football tournaments.

Worked with Mashal Foundation with the education of the under-privileged.

PERSONAL INFORMATION

Date of Birth:  October 10, 1990

Marital status:  Single! If you know what i mean :D

By Daniyal Nadeem

No comments:

Post a Comment