Wednesday 20 March 2013

Hear the meaning within the word ( William Shakespeare)


First of all I would like to thank you for giving the opportunity to introduce myself to you. My name is Tayyab Shafiq,I was born & brought up in shahdarah, in Lahore.Coming to educational qualification: I have done inter from f.c college and doing bachelors in marketing from lse. I ended up my school life in 2009 from Kpsi pre cadet school.

Coming to Working Experience: I was an accountant at TJ’s trading company. According to me nothing is impossible if you have courage on doing things. My Strength is I am self motivator, positive thinker, I can adapt to any environment.

My motto is "Think Big". My short term goal is to get a job in good Organization and long term goal is to be in a respectable position in that organization.I am really honest when I see myself. This is the best part of my character am blessed with and which keeps me confident". The personalities that inspired and change my life are my parents. They thought me all that I possess now. I am not that much expressive but yet open to everyone and try to help others.I love to play cricket.

I believe we should unite and work together.We all are divided in different sects and believes that is the root cause of all this disruption so we should eliminate it and work together.

Its not about being the best, Its about being better then yesterday

No comments:

Post a Comment