Wednesday 20 March 2013

Hiba Mazhar.


Hello, People! This is me, Hiba Mazhar. My motto in life is to NEVER EVER RELY ON ANYBODY. You need your stuff done? Do it Yourself! I am a pure feminist and I like doing things my own way. I am a very career oriented person. My biggest wish is to open up an international franchise in my home city (Lahore) and I intend to do this on my own expenses so yes that makes me a man with a big plan. :P  I am always in search of as much work experience as I can possibly get. My best internship was at Barclays Bank PLC where I actually got a chance to see the real cooperate world scenario.
  For me, life is a never ending quest of truth and that is one inspiration that keeps me so close to my passion: Photography. For me, photography is a passion that you can share with the most important people in your life. You can even pass it down to the next generation, and spur their love of this amazing art. It is like music. There are no language barriers or culture barriers. I get to communicate with people around the world with a single image and once I start  getting my  work out there, I am only amazed at the connections I make. I don’t like carrying my camera around the university and prove my worth as the saying goes, “Photography is all about secrets. The secrets we all have and will never tell.”  
*Besides, all my friends know where to get their Facebook profile pictures from. :P

 I strongly believe that every person is born with a talent. Many people have trouble discovering what interests they might have which they might pursue as a career path. What a person considers as fun when they are in their teens can change considerably as their interaction with the world widens beyond their immediate family and friends in their local community. In my case, my friends play a vital role in giving me the confidence I stand with today. Thank you, guys! :'D
Yet another new hobby I have managed to take care of very well is Movie Making. I like playing around with new soft wares and make slideshows and movies. It is a helpful hobby as it also helps me with many of my university group projects. Here is my latest movie on street children:

All your passions apart, you need a firm footing to survive in this barbaric and a never-ending deceitful world. Being an introvert, it always took me a while to bring myself at ease. It also took a lot of effort to gather courage to speak up in public. Now, all my friends reading this know that’s true. :P 
 For the person I am today, it took me 3 internships, 2 online jobs, a bunch of die-heart friends and a lot of support from my parents (May Allah always bless them with health and happiness, AMEN). For now, I am very focused and all I ask Allah Miyan is to give me more and more strength to face any hardships coming my way and make me a stronger person. Amen.

-Thank you. :)



6 comments:

  1. Never ever rely on anyone ...good attempt to the life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need your stuff done? Do it Yourself!
    An awesome approach to life. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice to hear such good approach to life.....:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always remember;
    'God help those who help themselves'
    Such optimistic and hardworking approach is rare to find now days.
    Stay strong

    ReplyDelete
  5. That video really touched me!

    ReplyDelete