Wednesday 20 March 2013

“In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.” ― Robert Frost




Hello! My name is Rabia Ishaq but people call me sheikh, I am studying at ‘Lahore School of Economics’ majors in marketing. Life without activity and interest is like food without the salt.

Traveling and photography is my passion. Whenever I have an opportunity to visit a new place, whether a village, city, mountain or seaside, I never miss it. It is so thrilling to see a new place and meet different kind of people. Whenever I travel round a new place, I take my camera and shot interesting pictures of people, building, monuments, bazaar etc. It gives me immense satisfaction and pleasure. I always capture all the moments that I spend to recall myself what I was and what I am now. Traveling also educate me and refresh my mind, body and soul.  Though these hobbies are expensive, but love them. 


“Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.” 
 Albert Einstein

No comments:

Post a Comment