Wednesday 20 March 2013

Change youself to make a better Pakistan

Hello friends.My name is Umar Imran and i'm currently studying marketing at the Lahore school of economics.I seem to be a friendly dude to most people since i like to joke around most of the time.I have always believed in helping people more than even myself and that is the reason why i always believed in giving charity to the needy.I have worked as an intern at the SOS village where i helped different children in their grooming and education and after that i believed that Pakistan should market its education system by allowing its job applicants to spend at least a month in educating helpless children before being provided a job.This would improve the literacy rate of the country by a large extent.Another important thing that i have learnt in my life is that one should never feel depressed for any reason and should look at the people who are below him.That is the only thing which would motivate him through out his life by learning from his past and making a better present.Studying marketing has given me many ideas on improving the structure of our country.I believe that by even picking up litter from streets and cleaning the society can make you love your country more.Secondly by donating a very little part of your pocket moneys can create a great difference in the country.In the end i would say that do what your heart tells you to do because one must enjoy life to the fullest

No comments:

Post a Comment