Wednesday 20 March 2013




Hello, My name is MIAN SOHAIB ALI. Cricket, is one of my favourite game which delighted me a lot. I am playing cricket from 5th Grade. I am a good batsman  and use to play cricket in streets and grounds. I and my friends have  made  a team  and play matches with other teams of nearby areas.  My passion is to become a good batsman and want to play for Pakistan cricket team. But, unfortunately It could not do it because of my studies. I also like to watch cricket matches  on T.V.  A couple of year back,  I  went to  Qaddafi stadium Lahore to watch  a match  between Pakistan and South Africa in. It was so interested and excited match.  It was a memorable match in my life ever i seen. For the first time i saw that  people from our country were not only supporting  Pakistan but also supporting South Africa.  They equally appreciate to both teams. But they become more excited when Pakistani player were hit shoots or got wickets. That supportive attitude and spirit made  the match very interesting and very memorable. Basically cricket is a pressure game. Even though everyone enjoys during watching match but also gets lots of tension.
My favourite cricket team is Pakistan but my favourite batsman  is Ricky Ponting from Australia And favourite bowler is Glenn McGrath who was also belong to Australia.
Now a days cricket has become more popular worldwide.  Lots of money has been involved in Cricket. Due to this involvement Player have become more greedy and Many player have be caught due to match fixing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment