Wednesday 20 March 2013

Hi, my name is Haseeb Alam Durrani and i am currently a student at the Lahore School of economics. I am in my sophomore year and have opted for marketing as my major. Before entering the Lahore School i graduated from Lacas with my O and A levels.
My interests are playing table tennis, badminton and most of all poker. Poker is not my interest its actually my weakness, regardless of the fact that i lose most of the games and owe a reasonably good amount of money to my friends i just never stop coming back. Then again, life is a poker game, one should play it, bet on it and win it. God willing i will win it, eventually. Not to portray myself as a bad person or something I've done internships or more or less voluntary work at Shaukat Khanum and Rising Sun institute. The experience was quite good. My job there was just to put a smile on the faces of the children who unfortunately were cancer patients fighting for their lives.
Talking about Pakistan, according to me the most important thing for our country is to unite as one nation. Discriminations should be stopped whether one is pathan or punjabi, we are Pakistanis nonetheless. Pakistan needs these aspects to be its strengths rather than its weaknesses. Another name for target killing these days is the killings of pathans. Pakistan to everyone is the same and we should take a step to unite as one nation. No province, no city just one country and everyone living in it. Alternate Pakistan is equal to United Pakistan.
PS: Vote for Imran Khan. lets give the guy a chance to do something different for the country. 

No comments:

Post a Comment