Wednesday 20 March 2013

Hi, my name is Talha Mehboob. I grew up in a middle sized town of Lahore. I have always been fond of sports specially football or in some parts known as soccer. It all began in grade 7th when I was left out of the squad for the major portion of the basketball tournament due to my short height that is when I decided to turn my focus on other sports. Football caught my attention and ever since I have lived football. Calling me a football fan is an understatement. I prefer football fanatic. Although like anyone I have had my ups and downs, while playing in an intra school tournament I have dislocated my shoulder which ruled me out for up to 6 months and I have also fractured my arm once that also while playing football but that has only increased my love for the game. I have had achieved success in quite a few occasions, I have also had the honor of representing my school in multiple tournaments. My childhood dream was to become a pilot but sometimes we let go of our dreams just to see if there is more out there.
I really like keeping birds but ever since a cat ate my Australian parrot I have avoided keeping them, so I might not be a big fan of cats.
I m currently studying in Lahore School of Economics doing my bachelors in Marketing and Media.
The change I think Pakistan needs is the change within itself. The mentality of its people the thinking of the people and that in my opinion can only be done through media. Media needs to play a positive role by portraying the positive image of the country which can bring a change in people’s understanding.



No comments:

Post a Comment