Wednesday 20 March 2013

An Introduction To What Happened


Aman Khan

AN INTRODUCTION TO WHAT HAPPENED                                                                                                 

My name is M.Amanullah khan and i am a student in lahore school of economics. I have remained a very active member of the sports society till my school life and have been playing cricket and tennis on the inter regional level from Beaconhouse.I did my O and A levels from the same school and joined LSE in 2011. Secondly, i have been taking part in the
 co curricular activites and other functions that were organised inside and outside school. I have a habit of doing adventerous things and wanted to join pak army but couldn't since my brother had already joined it and my parents were reluctant to send another child away due to the hectic schedule they have to face. I hate smoking and would never do it. I like listening  music, going out with my family and friends, watching tv and reading newspaper. I think Pakistan is a country that has a lot of  potential to excel in all fields. We just need a true, sincere leadership that is serious in rendering the best services to the people of this nation. Also the people need to get more patriotic in their thinking and should try and ensure that they support a system that is free from all corrupt and disbalanced practices. Lastly i would conclude that my study experience in lahore school has been quite good so far and i try to enjoy every moment with my friends. Marketing as a major is quite diverse and allows me to think and visualise various aspects in different dimensions. I hope that in future i become more active in sports again and try n come upto the goals that i want to achieve in fields of my career.



No comments:

Post a Comment