Wednesday 20 March 2013

AS YOU WISH

hey..... i am Bakhtawar Nageen doing my bachelors from Lahore school of economics it was very difficult for me to shift from pre- medical to this line but it was a  good step . After matric i thought it is very easy to become doctor but it is NOT...but what to do my mother wanted it...=p i love reading i can spend whole day reading i have read books of many authors like Judith Mcnaught ,Eric Segal , Danielle Steel, Umera Ahmed , Farhat Ishtiaq but my favorite is Judith through reading I get to know about of lots of things and reading is a source of awareness for me  and end of all filled my emptiness i think.. I love to watch TV , shopping and love to roam . i love to observe people through different angles . i hate sports i don't know how people watch and waste there time watching sports and worst of all get depressed by this LOL..
I have done internship in kids club and Lahore cadet school i think if we want to make Pakistan a better place we should work on a education sector we should improve standard of education and give our attention to government school because i think majority of population of Pakistan can not afford private schools .
 My biggest aim is to be a csp officer through this i will do something for the welfare of  Pakistan  in future Inshallah . Pakistan has potential and if we want to do something for the betterment of it  we have to change our perception about it we should think positive and be optimist about it then we can improve and be proud of it.

1 comment: