Thursday 21 March 2013

Here it goes


Social acceptance, adaptability and optimism are some of the personality traits that I have never been able to abandon. I have traveled to different places all my life and studied in different schools as my father happens to be a military official and that explains my personality.

I have a flexible attitude towards people and their opinions and neither do I hold prejudices or grudges against them. I generally don’t judge people unless they mean to bother me. I am not a feminist by nature but I strongly believe that women in our Pakistan should receive more respect and rights. Therefore I would certainly like to do something for this cause whenever possible.

In my O and A levels I actively participated in sports especially basket ball and represented my school in several inter matches. Also singing for the house band at school as the lead vocalist and performing at several events boosted my self confidence.

Socializing with all types of people made me define my group of best friends and I tend to be very protective and defensive about them wherever required. I regard good friends as an essential part of life.
Apart from all the exposure I received I have always maintained the limits that my family and society has defined. I have always been pampered by my  parents and my easy going attitude partially worries them . I love the way i have been brought up and the environment I have been brought up in as it makes me realize that change happens and we just need to go with the flow.

From my experience at LSE I have learnt that being naive is not so vital for social survival as mush as being diplomatic is. To sum up I am jolly, funny, spontaneous, random and unpredictable.

No comments:

Post a Comment