Thursday 21 March 2013

Reflection


Some says I am arrogant, some says I have attitude while some finds the inner me and they are the one I really value in my life. So here I am, Aali Ahmad, an elder son in my small family. A lot famous for my yawns and yeah obviously sleeping habit but still have my own world and people who know me found me interesting not only for my jokes but also how frequently I switch moods :D. Studying Marketing from Lahore School of Economics was always a dream for me and dreams should lead to a true path so here I am sitting on my comfortable couch and giving a reflection of what I have achieved and learned in my voyage of life.

When comes to experiences, my best internship was with EMCO tiles company in Accounts department. I actually experienced the realistic situation and learned a lot. Moreover with a good academic record I love playing or watching cricket and basketball. I believe Allah has created everyone for some specific purpose and it’s good to be helpful and thank Him for everything .I consider by enjoying little things in life one could not only forget sorrows but also later realize that those were actually the big things in life that left an impact. On contrary worrying is a total waste of time .It does not change anything. All it does is steal joy and keep you very busy doing nothing. Writing was my thing from the start .Initially copying assignments for and from my friends to later actually writing my experiences and views of life I grabbed attention of all.

From the very start I have this passion for music and always found myself singing in bathroom. My acquaintances appreciate my voice and maybe later will look forward to continue at a higher level. My dream is to go on a world tour and find some time in solitary to enjoy nature. In short, Today will never come again. Be a blessing .Be a friend. Encourage someone. Take time to care. Let your words heal and not wound.

No comments:

Post a Comment