Thursday 21 March 2013

hi .... i am Khadija sajjad currently completing my bachelors from Lahore school of economics but my home city is Faisalabad  i am in Lahore just because of lse . friendly optimistic and kind these are some of my qualities that everyone admire . I have got lots of friends i love to spend time with them. I love shopping, i can spend my whole day shopping I love travelling love to explore i am a adventurous kind of a person. I have done my a levels from LGS  my parents has given me every freedom and everything i ever wanted and i am thankful to them .
i have done  internship in textile company and i think Pakistan has future in it and through this we can improve employment rate . Pakistan is facing so many problems and the biggest reason is negative image that we have set in our minds .WE don't want to change it  if we ever wanted Pakistan to be a better place we should change . 

TO FIND FAULT IS EASY ,TO DO BETTER IS DIFFICULT 

No comments:

Post a Comment