Thursday 21 March 2013

Ahmed Iqbal


Hello guys!! My name is Ahmed Iqbal and currently I’m doing my BBA in Marketing and Media Studies from Lahore School of Economics. I have done my O and A levels from Beacon-house School System, Faisalabad.

As my interest are in badminton, swimming and music. I don’t want to be a professional musician or something like but I like to keep updating my collection regarding to it whether by updating songs library or keep buying musical instruments. Yes, swimming is something for which I’m crazy for.
As I belong to a family whose ancestors have a work of construction company, so have gained much knowledge about the construction techniques by joining office on regular basis in vacations, whenever I start going for work, every time there is something new to learn which always increment the knowledge of mine regarding my own family business.I have strong concepts of marketing and can become a successful marketer in future and make a "SHINING PAKISTAN"
Honesty is the best policy, I so much believe in this term. We should be honest to each and every around us; we can take example from Pakistan government if they start doing each and everything with honesty, we can produce as much as we never produced, this will help Pakistan to be in a rank in which now America, Russia, China and Japan are, but the thing is we Pakistan won’t change it self but we public have to change for a betterment of Pakistan.

No comments:

Post a Comment