Thursday 21 March 2013

The Journey has just Begun




The last child of a Punjabi Pathan family who turned out to be a son has gone through 19 years of his life. My parents raised me under strict supervision. I still remember those days when I was supposed to sleep by 8:30 sharp. I was not allowed to go out with my friends, had to maintain discipline in my life. All of a sudden things started to change I was growing up. I started to take part in the part time business which my father used to do, a small scale construction business. Playing a part in earning some errands for the family and proving that I can really do something productive made my parents become
proud of me.My father got transferred to Karachi and my elder brother went to Australia for higher studies. At the age of 17 I was the only male who was left behind to handle the internal and external affairs of the house. From utility bills to management of monthly cash flows I was the only one who managed every single thing as my mother was a house wife and knew less about the cold realities of the world that exists outside of  a comfortable house. This not only built confidence in me but also widened my exposure to the real world with which I would b e dealing in the future. Taking my majors as Marketing was my father’s decision. He adviced me to take marketing after judging my capabilities and skills.

Pakistan is my nation. I don’t plan to settle abroad in future. I”ll prefer to work for my country rather than  settling abroad as a third class citizen. People often say Pakistan looks like a failed state but I have a big NO for that. Pakistan as a country has every thing except a good public. It is us who are ruining our country instead of making it a heaven for it’s residents. Businessmen have issues regarding power, natural gas, crime, corruption. The question arises aren’t we the one who have brought our country to such horrible situation. Putting our energies on the wrong direction has brought us to this stage where warriors lean to the wall saving their lives instead of fighting with bravery. I as a true lover of Pakistan instead of dying for my country would prefer to work for my nation.I believe we as a nation should stand against the corrupt political, judicial and
Bureaucratic culture of the country. Doing this single thing we might achieve the highest ranks among the developing countries. Social work is something which is already being supervised by local and international NGO’s . Our image in the international market has been brought down drastically by external forces which are unidentified.
It's not about who's got powers, morons.
Lastly It's not about who's got powers, morons. It's about who's not afraid. And who's going to do what has to be done.” 


















No comments:

Post a Comment