Thursday 21 March 2013

Get Inspired, Be Inspirational




I was born a premature baby, weighing only 2.5 pounds. My mother tells me that it was a miracle; I can’t blame her even if she was exaggerating because my elder brother is disabled and he was also premature and due to the lack of responsibility of the doctors. So moving forward talking about what my life is made of, I would say it has always been about realizing the responsibility I really have in my family, and mostly I have been very slow to realize it. Coming from a family who is crazy about cricket I am no different. From a very early age I am following Pakistan’s cricket team all over the world. And the passion has been no less when it comes to play the game. My sister should be given full responsibility of teaching me this game. My schooling is from The Lahore Alma, I studied there for 15 years. I was the captain of the cricket and football team over there. And from the past 7 years I have been playing football for my sector team, AA and I play as a striker.
My life as a student of LSE is mostly inspired by my sister. I take her as a role model and tend to follow her footsteps in studying, but that is a very tough thing to do as she has been a silver medalist in BBA and MBA.  I tend to fall in love with any girl with curly hair, colored eyes and a fair color.  A combination of the three would do wonders but any one is sweet too. People might argue that the personality should matter more, but what I feel is that no one has a bad personality they only act like they have one. Apart from this, I like to watch every movie I possibly can, and I am head over heels in love with Jennifer Lawrence, Zoe Viccaji and the legs of Jacqueline Fernandez.
I find the little chances I get to get inspired by anyone, and I do not leave any small single opportunity to inspire anyone. My friends take me as a love-guru and mostly I do not let them down. I tend to make very few friends, and the ones I am friends with I take them for a very long period of my life. There have been many health issues too, related to my knees and head. The head issue changed my life. It made me eat antidepressants as if they were regular meals of my life. When I get depressed I listen to Eminem, when I’m frustrated I play football and when I get angry I run away from the world. One positively negative thing I have learned is that no one gives a shit to you and the sooner you stop giving a shit to anyone the better. I’ll love anyone who loves me and I’ll rip him or her apart that tend to do any kind of harm to me or my loved ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment