Thursday 21 March 2013

Seemal Jamshed


Hello guys! My name is Seemal Jamshed and I am currently studying BBA Marketing and Media Studies from Lahore School of Economics.
I have always been a very happy-go-lucky person which has helped me overcome many obstacles in my life quickly. I like interacting with people and making new friends. I love dedicating my time to different social causes. I enjoy, or rather my two passions are writing and speaking. I like to express my thoughts, views and opinions in a creative way. I have participated in debating and given a lot of public speeches because this gives me a platform to express my thoughts and ideas. I believe that Pakistanis should be more expressive in their thoughts so that they can steer our country towards the right path and show the world that we cannot be suppressed. Writing is my passion and I would hopefully pursue a career in this field. Writing is the only thing that, when I do it, I don't feel I should be doing something else. It gives me a platform to explore new ideas, write down my thoughts and be whoever I want to be. Journalism is the field that attracts me the most in writing. Pakistan is a country that has a lot of positive events going on and I would love to be a journalist to cover those events and present them out to the world.  I have done a lot of internships in different magazines and have also done freelance writing, helping me gain experience for the future. I believe that everyone should express their thoughts in writing. Pakistan is a country that needs more writers to promote freedom of expressing ideas and opinions. Freedom of speech should also be promoted in this country otherwise we will always be suppressed by the other countries in the world.  I believe that a good standard of education in our country can help in uniting everyone to work towards the progress of Pakistan. 

No comments:

Post a Comment