Thursday 21 March 2013

This is the Time...


Hello people! I’m Maham Anjum.
I am currently doing my Bachelors in Marketing with minor in Media Studies from Lahore School of Economics (LSE). Helping others make me feel happy and it takes a lot of time for me to make new friends.
 I did my Olevels from Beaconhouse School System and Alevels from Lahore Grammar School. Media Studies is one my favorite subjects, that is the reason why I chose Media Studies with Marketing in LSE. My dream was to be a part on National College of Arts (NCA) but couldn’t get in due to some reasons (my drawing sucks!). I find media studies an interesting and creative subject because it’s different from the rest; it includes a lot of practical work and keeps you entertained. I believe we all should do something for our country; this is the time, stand against terrorism and corruption for the betterment of Pakistan. As said by Muhammad Ali Jinnah:

“Democracy is in the blood of Musalmans, who look upon complete equality of manhood [mankind]…[and] believe in fraternity, equality and liberty.”


Thankyou ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment