Thursday 21 March 2013

A PATRIOTIC LEARNER


  • Assalamo Alikum Everyone!!!
    Life is an excursion where one keeps on learning and gets inspired to become person which he loves to be and yes I am a learner. I am Fatima C. Qureshi.I am Currently doing Bba(hons) Major in Marketing and minor in Media studies from Lahore school of economics. I always wanted to try new things in life and I ended up doing Marketing. In life whenever it comes to decision making I have always listened to what my heart says and have always found accomplishment later on because I believe that for anything to be perfect you need the passion to do it and so here I am doing Major in marketing. I have learned in life that one should always choose the field he has interest in and you are going to notice that all your dreams will come true following that domain. You yourself are going to experience all those things which you always wanted from life. I love to play basketball, badminton, volleyball and table tennis. Swimming is also one of the things I love to do in summers. One of the favorite quotes which have always inspired me is
    “Reach high for star lies hidden in your soul. Dream deep for every dream precedes the goal”.(P.Vaull Star)
    I have done my o and a levels from Beacon house school system. I was also a member of the social welfare society in our school. I have visited many old age homes where I was able to meet different aged people of our society and was able to sneak in darker side of life.
    One of the people I look forward to is Imran Khan when it comes to alternate Pakistan for me which is very bright. Pakistan is going to be a place free of terrorism very soon. Where everyone will have the necessities of life and Insha Allah that day is not far when every child of Pakistan will be holding a book. Furthermore I believe to make that possible we all will have to put in our efforts to make this place a better place. Education is the most important ingredient of being successful whenever it comes to the practical life. Therefore free education should be provided in Pakistan so that everyone has the equal opportunity in life to be successful because I believe that everyone deserves to be happy. We all should have optimistic approach when it comes to our beloved country Pakistan.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment