Thursday 21 March 2013

Whenever I have set a goal in life, my mind has always focused on the example set by Gabrielle “Coco” Chanel. She was born into a poor French family, but she rose to become one of the world’s premier fashion icons,  designing her elegant fashions of the “little black dress”,  her signature cardigan jacket, and her famous “Chanel” perfume. With her new and simple, easy to wear designs, she became a chief innovator of fashion. For me life is nothing but a runway and we are the talented models.
The journey from a newborn to being a young girl has never been easy. I've learnt life is full of surprises and no matter how good or bad one has to face them with strength and courage. Interacting with all sorts of people I've come to realize that everyone's just not worth the trust and effort, so i keep my social circle minimal.my love and passion for FASHION has been a gift of God. My inspiration is real women that keeps her head high and faces the world with great determination.I believe life is how u perceive things around you and it has different meaning for everyone. my life is full of happiness,freedom, best friends,love,satisfaction and contentment. I couldn't have asked God for anything better.
Going back in times my childhood had been a complete bliss surrounded by very special people of my life. Being crazy and immature, laughing out for no reason, making fun of people and doing the most obnoxious things ever.Every moment was just perfect and still something i cherish. And now as i look ahead to all those upcoming years ,i see myself reaching the heights.The path maybe undecided but motivation remains.

No comments:

Post a Comment