Thursday 21 March 2013

This Is Me




Sometimes it's hard  to introduce yourself because you know yourself so well that you do not know where to start with. Mehra was the name given to me at my birth,but later it was changed to Mishal,born on May 20,1992. Name Mishal means star in my culture. I grew up in Lahore but my roots belong to Gojra(village). I am with one sister and one brother.I studied from Garrison Academy,because my father was in army. I was a Pre Medical student,i joined LSE because i couldn't get admission in government medical college.


My personality is one of my best assets that what i think. I'am outgoing and genuinely care about other people but mostly people think i am rude and arrogant. The thing I dislike I have a hard time expressing my emotions, or letting people in on what is bothering me because I assume that gives them the power to hurt me. And I don't like for anyone to see me cry. I hold back a lot and I don't like that about me. 




In addition I like science, arts and music, especially classical English novels and I love to read very much. One of my best novels is The Kite Runner and Remember me. I am a people person. I don't normally like being alone. However, there are times. My family and my friends are my biggest weakness :')



 My father always wanted me to do grater then he did, not to dispel our talents. And here I am at the “Lahore School of Economics”,doing BBA in marketing (my bad luck), confident in myself and ready to learn more.I am born in a political family so politics is in my blood :D i truly want to be in politics , its my dream come true. i am a great supporter of PPP (Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto).

I think we can change Pakistan, by getting united. This is the only Element which we don't find in many Pakistanis. We distributed ourselves in different sects. The day we all Pakistanis get united inshAllah our country will progress by thick and thin.


No comments:

Post a Comment