Thursday 21 March 2013

One Step Ahead!


Hi Everyone!
I am Hassan Masood and I am a student of BBA Marketing and Media Studies at Lahore School Of Economics.
My formula for life is quite simple. I get up in the morning and I go to bed at night. In between, I occupy myself to the best I can.
It is quite hard for me to say that i am passionate about a single thing, so let me just say that my biggest passion of all is photography. My friends say that it is in my genes. Photography for me is basically an inspiration, derived from my grandfather and my dad. Both of them were brilliant at it.

The other thing that I am passionate about is business studies. Photography may be something a lot more valuable than it, but to survive, in a country like ours, one has to have a backup plan to earn a living. In future, i would love to be an entrepreneur and keep my passion of photography as a hobby. Music is something I am addicted to. I may not be a good singer but I am a good listener. I think that music is something that expresses your core feelings which are not easily said in words.
Everyone has his/her own aims in life and so do I. Firstly, I have this usual aim of being successful like most of us. And, secondly as I am a patriot, I would love to be in a position where I can represent my nation and my country. Since my college life I have always participated in every activity in which I had a chance to represent my country.

According to my point of view, I believe that all our nation requires is a unity. We are divided into religious views and even on the basis of different casts and languages. There can’t be a better example than every year one city celebrates both Eids a day before the rest of the country.
In my opinion, the day we will stand united as a nation, will be the day that our conditions would start to get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment