Wednesday 20 March 2013

Brought to you by Nabeeha Gazelle Amer!!


Brought to you by Nabeeha Gazelle Amer!!

Its not always about how good you're, Its about how good you want to be.
I know its hard to describe your own self but one should not seek praise and always be prepared for criticism. I'm not the best, nor am I a perfect being. I'm glad to be the one, who's wanting to be all that with an effort and a proper learning process.
Well, let me not just be a philosopher for once and introduce myself. My name is Nabeeha Gazelle Amer, and i'm currently enrolled as a BBA student at Lahore School of Economics. I completed my O levels and A levels from Beaconhouse. I'm not more of a reader but a writer. I  like being creative and coming up with new writings. I've worked as an intern in the accounts department at a pharmaceutical company Dermagen Pharma, which is my dad's privately owned firm. I am not fond of watching movies nor do I follow TV shows, but infact I love spending time around with friends and family.
I believe most of the people are looking for a solution, a way to become good. However there is no instant solution, the only way to learn is through experience and mistakes. I've experienced the times when I was a bad student, with bad grades, but with continuous effort and learning I am able to bring myself up. To conclude I would just say I'm not a philosopher, I'm just a keen observer. I believe, my vision of where or who I want to be is the greatest asset I have, without having a goal it's difficult to score high. And with this thought I'm sure I can do some thing to make my country a better place, because to be a champion, one always has to fight another game! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment