Wednesday 20 March 2013

A girl with dreams


A

lisha Sajjal. Definitely not named after Alisha Chinoi, the singer, and nor is Sajjal my father’s name. Sometimes stubborn, sad, irritated but usually energetic and happy. With a very eminent greeting style (hi) in Lse and helping nature I think I am a good friend indeed. People are usually curious that how I can be so lively even in early hours of the morning. So here’s the answer, everything happens for good and most vital lesson is to live and to let live. Although each one has been through every aspect of life but only few realize and learn what is being taught in every chapter. Once you realize its true aroma then nobody can stop you from being happy. At least that is what I believe. :D

Let your words be few, but your exposures many…

Photography was at all times a passion for me. I always found a deep relation between camera and life. Capturing photos is like phenomena of life in which there is lesson of focusing on what is important and capturing remarkable moments and through editing, changing the bad ones. That’s life. As pictures are developed from negatives so is life from hardships. Those sparkling eyes with smiley faces, attitudes, emotions, seasons, compassion and what not, photography has the power to entwine everything together.

Besides photography, I have great interest in Arts too. My mom used to tell me that creativity runs in the family and I realized it when I won an inter-school art competition .From there my confidence boost  up and not only in arts but I started taking interest in poetry, cooking, athletics and interior decoration. Sooner I won many races on provisional level as well as become a good cook. I wrote many poems and Ghazals. I believe habit of writing is essential at any age, it helps to express and everything depends on expression, from a simple class quiz to the catastrophes of life.

As time passed I thought of having some practical experiences too beside my superb academic record,so in 2010-2011 I did internships at Corvit Communication Company and another at Garrison Lahore Education system. They were really happy with my work in Finance, Sales and HR department. I always adore variations, life is imperfect and change is inevitable so the biggest change was when I left my accounting field after A-levels and entered in majors in marketing from Lahore School of Economics.

My belief; People of Pakistan are creative and with hard work Pakistan’s image could be improved, and the famous saying that be the change you want to see. Change can come from within us and even a small change, in a single soul could transform at least a family, a group, a city, a country and later the whole world. So it all depends on thinking, that needs to be altered, and the courage to do something. Even a very small contribution individually could revise the image of Pakistan.

Contact information: alisha_sajjal@hotmail.com

3 comments:

  1. people like you will definitely help this nation to restore its glory. Impressive. Keep up the good show

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow its nice to read an article from such a talented person , Impressed with your drive and motivation to achieve the goals in life , I agree that pakistani new genration is creative good luck and God Bless you ...

    ReplyDelete