Tuesday 19 March 2013

"You are the music while the music lasts"


 M
usic. What a curious thing! Isn't it incredible when all those clinks, clanks, hoots and toots come together into one heart-warming sound? Music takes you away; music lifts you off the ground. But with such a wide variety of choices (you could make the next note higher, accent over here), music becomes a whole new world.  And although the realm of music is never-ending, one of the most important things about music in my opinion is what it means to me. Being an LSE student im highly gratefulk to all my friends and teachers who have helped me promoting me and having the faith in me . 
Well, considering I started music lessons when I was 5 years old, and slowly but surely singing have become things I do regularly, music has become a big part of my life, and in many ways, it has changed who I am as a person. .  I began to realize not only how vital practicing was to success, but that it was a lot easier said than done, you had to do some work. Sooner i  started to realize that i had the passion to sing in front of the whole world therefore, I returned, promising my teacher that I would be focused, dedicated, and that I would work hard and rehearse. My singing lessons have turned out to be amazing experiences,
Music has even given me a new view on life. In a way, the philosophy that it has given me is present many times in life. I've learned how nothing, including talent, can be a substitute for hard work and practice. I've learned to enjoy life and moments more from enjoying music, and music even helps me get through tough or blissful times. Even listening (and loudly singing)




Music has helped me improve myself, my vocals, my confidence level to talk or sing in front of a wider audience internationally and music has become of part of me, a part of who I am. Music means a lot to me, and I’m very grateful for that. Music is amongst the very few things who have made me  known as Misha Razzaq THE SINGER !!! 
For More Details Visit : https://www.facebook.com/misharazzaq

No comments:

Post a Comment