Tuesday 19 March 2013

If you read it, Please don't tell me



They named me Rafay on the 26th January in Lahore. Till now, I have had many achievements, Alas neither the queen nor the president has invited me over for dinner.  Since this is a forced auto biography I’d write good things about myself- for the other part you can contact my classmates, old friends, cousins or just google me. (To be honest I never wanted to write my own biography).
I’m known as a stalker to many.. (None of it is true, trust me (=. I wanted to be an engineer when I was young; fortunately I changed my subjects and decided to become an entrepreneur.
I like keeping pets, specially dogs and parrots. I had an awesome German Shepard- that I bought in grade 5 unfortunately, he got lost  after 8 years, I miss him very much.  
I sell t-shirts too; please do like my page on facebook @Now Clothing. 
Pakistan, according to me is based on a wrong ideology, a military state- made by feudalists to be ruled by feudalists- Still under British control with the wrong heros. (I’m not being cool)
Stiffler from American Pie has always fascinated me. I want to be like him, once I grow up.
Richard Branson has always inspired me.
I'm an entrpreneur,for me my degree from the Lahore School would just be a "rubber stamp" that I'm "educated". I aim to have an international brand for home textile and shirts.






No comments:

Post a Comment