Tuesday 19 March 2013

No ones knows how a joker feels....

 My name is Jehanzeb Noor Uddin and I'm not a terrorist. studying in Lahore school of Economics, I chose marketing as my major because my CGPA didn't allow me to chose any other degree. My aim was to get in Accounting and Finance but, unfortunately I took more interest in snooker than in studies. I have passion for cars and
I love gardening. I water my lawns on sundays, and bake cookies after that. My favourite colour is purple. I hate materialistic people. I worked at a stock brokerage house as an intern for 3 months. Got to know a lot about share market and the system on which it runs. I have also worked at Shaukat Khanum Memorial Hospital, in the finance department. These internships have given me a lot of experience which can help me in my future.
I think we can bring a change in Pakistan if every individual unites and starts improving his/her own self first. For example, if we even start with the most basic stuff, by picking up litter from the streets, we can clean a massive amount of waste from the country. where ever you see garbage, pick it up and throw it in the nearest waste bin. I think if we start working on this clean up Pakistan project, the neat and tidy streets will change the perception of foreign tourists about the dirty Pakistan. this will increase the country's goodwill.

No comments:

Post a Comment