Tuesday 19 March 2013

That’s The Way The Cookie Crumbles!!




For the common man food is a mere necessity, a survival tool. However, for me it’s a passion. From the collection of cooking material up till serving the dish is a blissful journey. When I am praised for my meticulous efforts in cooking and baking I ascend to cloud nine. Seeing the faces of people beaming with the happiness because of my food makes me jubilant and peculiarly peaceful.

My first encounter with cooking was when I was twelve. I baked a cake from a ready-made cake mixture. There was a strange glint in my eyes and glow on my face while I was baking. Much to my disappointment I pulled out the cake too early. By too early I mean half of the cake was dripping out in the cake dish. My mother was proud and amused at the same time at my feeble and amateur attempt at cooking. Over the years I mastered baking ready-made cakes and eventually cakes made from scratch.

What started as a mere attempt to fill up my boring day, has lead me to start my own catering business. Over the time I have tried to attain perfection in my cooking skills, by experimenting and completing various cooking courses. Now I stand as a proud owner of my own home based catering services. And let me assure you friends its feels good, to say ‘Hey I OWN this’.

At the moment the business is taking its baby steps, but soon it will soar as high as the clouds in the sky. So I request you to help me in promoting my fanaticism. Come and experience the tantalizing, scrumptious treats I offer at extremely reasonable fares.

For more details visit the Facebook page; Cookies Inc

No comments:

Post a Comment