Sunday 31 March 2013

Me In My Opinion..


I am Ahmed Tariq and I am currently suffering from a 2nd year syndrome known as major in marketing from Lahore School of economics. The reasons for this condition is a insect know as GPA.
Jim Morrison once said "the most important kind of freedom is to be what you really are". These words of wisdom have really helped me in life. I have come across many challenges physically and emotionally and i have learned that being my goofy self eventually makes it all better. My biggest weapon has always been the power of smile. I have always been passionate about what i do and expressed what i felt. I believe that having an optimistic attitude in life gives positive result. Its not the problem that is the problem, its the attitude one has towards the problem :)
What I love to do is travel and get exposure to different cultures in Pakistan. I have been to many northern areas and I admire the geography of those places. 

Written By;- Ahmed Tariq


No comments:

Post a Comment