Sunday 31 March 2013

Journey of My Life..


Hi, this is Fahad Khurram, here are few things that you might need to know but people used to say different things infact weird things about me that I am very sensitive, egoistic, introvertive, shy type of person. Maybe because im scorpion, and scorpions are very destined, have strong sense of justice, and very good at things which require deep thought and understandings.
Currently I am  the student of Lahore School of Economics, doing Marketing and Media, im not forced to this degree but I chose just because im interested in Marketing and the combination of media makes it quite a vast scope degree.
Now Sports, I have been an active sports man since my school days, I can play almost all games and what im good at are all the Racquet games,   I have been playing tennis at inter provincial level and allways wanted to play for my university but im not that fortunate to fulfill my this desire because there are no lawn tennis courts in LSE, somebody please do something, a great talent is being wasted lol
Now in my point of view, Pakistan undeniably, is in a state of chaos with anarchy prevailing over the state institutions as well as the civil institutions. The country is in a grip of incessant economic, social and political decline. However, the deteriorating law and order situation is the greatest national security threat that our state faces. Torn apart by the divisions of Sunni, Shia, Wahabi, Ahmedi, Parsi and political war between the political parties at the opportunity cost of the national interest of the land. In this hour of doom and gloom, light at the end of the tunnel seems a distant hope. Moreover, if we analyze the growing political dissonance, growing religious polarity and ideological insularity the social fabric of Pakistan has never been this strained as it is in the present situation. The future doesnt seem that promising either because the state isn't rising up to the challenge and dealing with the situation with courage and ability. Therefore until and unless there is a paradigm shift in the state institutions, there can be no substantive change towards a better Pakistan

No comments:

Post a Comment