Saturday 30 March 2013

Khawlah Raja

Love the way I'm..

I am polite, loving, confident and affable. But like every person, I have some imperfections. I am at the same time, a little short tempered and I try to impose my personal will and decisions on others. I am very bold which leads people to develop misconceptions about me.But I don’t really care about what they say because that’s totally not me. I am very tolerant but the only thing that I cannot bear is lie.
I am not arrogant, I am not rude but I am just not clever enough to judge people so I stay away from them because, for me, being alone is far better than being with someone who is not loyal with you and doesn’t know the simple ethics of being someone’s friend.
For me the only thing that matters is the afterlife. I do whatever I want to and I don’t like to give explanations for it to anybody. Because, I believe, only He (Allah) deserves my justifications as He is the only one who will stay by my side when no one else would help me.


My family and my friends have always been my top priority. I am very attached with my grandfather. He always stands right beside me whenever I need him.
I like going out of the way for the people I love and fulfill their expectations. For me, being selfless is better because it gives you that happiness which nothing else can give. At times, when I am completely helpless and depressed, I try to stay strong, be patient and try to solve my problems rather than running away from them. I am totally satisfied with my life because Alhamdullilah I have everything that I need rather I have more than it.

No comments:

Post a Comment