Thursday 28 March 2013

Hamzah Sohail



Me, in my opinion:
“Life spent making mistakes is better than life spent doing nothing”- George Bernard Shaw
From my childhood till this day, I have been regarded as the rebellious one in my family, friends and associates. The reason is I have been labeled is that I ask questions, facts and reasoning. I made my own beliefs about everything, either religious perspective or political views. I never inherited any beliefs, but concluded them myself. I'd rather sink trying to be different, than stay afloat like everyone else. I try not to follow anyone; I try to make my own way.
 I have a very strong belief in God. Without the belief of Existence of God, I feel the world is incomplete. Belief in Existence of One Devine Power brings balance to everything that exists. My religion is my identity. I do not believe in any specific School of thought. I follow Islam as a simple Muslim.
 I am very independent, I am fully able to put my intelligence to use and get things done for myself. It is possible however that my narrow mindedness causes my creativity to suffer. I dwell too much on the past and over complicate things and this limits my ability to move forward and confuse myself.
I have an excellent memory and a highly analytical mind. This makes me a good investigator and researcher. I also have the ability to probe into a person's emotions and I can often see into people and detect what their motives are. I am regarded very well at problem solving; this is what I can do the best. When I am confronted with a problem, I pick apart the pieces and put it together in the proper order. I am a rational thinker and am good at settling other people's disputes and putting them on the right track for reconciliation.
On the political side, I believe in equality and justice. I used to believe in capitalism but now I am more of a communist. I believe that Islam-ization mixed with communism is the political solution for the crisis our country is going through these days.
To the world, I present a calm and collected exterior but on the inside, nervous uncontrolled intensity in the mind, trying to figure things out, how to improve everything, analyzing and thinking. I can tire myself out without even moving. I have a constant drive to improve and perfect, this can lead to extreme fuss and criticism. I am pure, my motives are honest, never malicious and I want to accomplish something.



1 comment: