Thursday 28 March 2013

Bisman Shaukat


My name is Bisman Shaukat and I am studying in Lahore school of economics. I chose marketing as my major because I have interest in this field and as well as in media studies. I like to do practical and creative work. I worked at Askari Bank ltd. (Model Town branch) and at Synergy Advertising Agency. I am also running my business of clothing named as “Black”.

                I also have interest in football and I am playing football since 2004, I was selected in my school, college and university team and been to India twice and UK thrice as a football player and as well as an athlete. I also participated in inter-country tournaments and visited different cities.

                I think we can bring change in Pakistan by first improving our own self and bring patience in our self. We can also bring change by voting and selecting the educated heads for our country and by bringing the awareness and importance of education in rural areas so that our country’s literacy rate increases.

No comments:

Post a Comment